We all need a little push and motivation at some point , i know i do
I love reading motivational and inspirational quotes, but mind you it doesn’t just stop there,
Using what you have read is what is most important, use that knowledge you have acquired , make it work for you and you would be glad you were motivated by someone words.
Hope you get inspired.
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
- “Live everyday like it’s your last day on earth” – Unknown
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, What’s in it for me?” – Brian Tracy
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller Read
- “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” – W. Clement Stone
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.” – Confucius
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’ ” – Audrey Hepburn Read
- Success isn’t easy, and that’s a good thing – at least in business. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it and your competition would be outrageous! David Fairweather, Winning Mindset
While these inspiring words may make you smile, be thankful that success is not easy. Next time you feel face difficulties – remember this inspirational quote!
- Never let your past decisions determine your future outcome. Mark Dudley, Morning Inspirations I
- Life has a way of broadsiding us with lessons that we need to learn but would rather avoid. Craig Groeschel
- I did not realize that saying good-bye would be the most difficult thing I had to do in my life. Kay Duncan, Saying Goodbye
- Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain. Daniella Whyte, Thanks and Yes
- Not many great things have ever been done without struggling, stand up for your dream, a definite plan and burning desire can get you there. Okorote Emmanuel, Don’t Take Care; Take The Chance!
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” – Dr. Seuss
- “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – John Maxwell
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- Our character is not defined in the good times, but in the hard times. Paul Brodie
- Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.
Motivational words and thoughts can be inspiring, but until you take the first step, you must motivate yourself, otherwise, your dream will just remain a dream.
Stay blessed and put your inspirations and motivations to use.